Ambiance Villas **** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Ambiance Villas

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Ambiance Villas here.

Located at Km6 it is a short bus ride away to downtown and to the main party centre. This hotel is bay side.

Check the links below for availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel

Travel Center

2. cant wait to get there

cant wait to get there Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone who happens upon this site.
    If you have stayed at the Ambiance Villas, please let me know what you thought of it.
    2 girlfriends and I are planning on taking a week trip as cheaply as possible (1 getting divorced and desperately needing a vacation and very low on cash). This seems to be one of the cheapest out there.
    I realize it's not all-inclusive, but, I figure w/ the at least $30 we will be saving daily, we will be able to take full advantage of the EP card I'm planning on buying.
    I'm so excited to be going back, but, I don't think that my enthuiasm is contagious w/ them. LOL Maybe it will change once they are down there and see what I mean by feeling "home sick" not having gone back since Oct.
    Oh well, PLEASE reply to this post so I can get a couple of opinions regarding friendliness, cleanliness, etc. Not really concerned about anything else.
    Thank you!

3. surgeon47

surgeon47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ambiance Villas

Hi.just got back from this Hotel on Sunday. Really no big complaints.....the rooms were clean and the front desk was helpful. The water bottles at the outdoor bar is expensive so buy your water at the store which is in easy walking distance and take a fold down cooler with you that you can ice down water and take to the beach. The pool is nothing fancy but clean. The beach is beautiful and large. The grocery store nearby is easy to get to but limited on what they have. If you are in a suite that has a kitchen I would recommend going to Wal Mart and getting food to cook in some. Eating out is fun but can be quite costly. The bus stops right in front so it has very easy access. The maid service seemed a little slow but no other particular problems. It is nothing fancy but is a nice hotel.

4. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A place for seniors........oh joy

Well, since the the Krystal isnt open for spring break, we are opting to stay here. Anyone else gonna be here? 3/3-3/10 Five chaps from Texas.

5. kakel86

kakel86 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So excited about staying here.. it sounds awesome for the price. :) Me and 3 others will be there from 3/5-3/11!! ANyone else???

6. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    24 days till paradise

Heck yeah me too. I sooo have a countdown going! Its gonna be oh so nice staying within walking distance of all the bars. Not to mention I would have to think the beach is gonna be in superior shape than the rest of the strip.

7. kakel86

kakel86 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yay thats awesome! i really can't wait. are you college-age like me? i feel like our hotel is mostly couples and older people but thats OK. as long as they dont mind a little chaos but nothin too bad haha. do you have any package deals or anything? what arre your plans for during the days?

8. cancun101

cancun101 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    does anyone know if you can bring back people from the clubs or bars in this hotel? We don't have ai. thanks

9. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ambiance

Yes, you can bring people back to the hotel. The security is out at night but they arent checking people or asking any questions.

Its a great place to stay, just try and get a room up by the pool.

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband and I stayed at the Ambiance Villas the end

of November, 2007.

The hotel was quiet, tranquil and very clean.

The hotel is in a GREAT location, you can walk to restaurants

and malls and party central.

The food and drinks are reasonably priced,

and the staff is very nice.

The BEST thing is the beach, it's absolutely gorgeous! :cool:

We would highly recommend the Ambiance Villas!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice