Ambiance Villa Or Grand Oasis?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Lovetakedown, Nov 10, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think they are pretty tough on bring back guests. They may be different if you are just in a hotel as opposed to a resort hotel though?

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Skip the day pass, its not worth it. Just BYOB and hang out at the beach behind the Oasis hotel, its free. All beaches in Mexico are public. Use the public beach access to get there. Lots happening on the Oasis beach

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Not really dream! I have stayed at several places aside from "resorts" that offer NO AI, and they are strict as well! And from what my friends at MTV's travel company tell me, ALL hotels are like that, regardless of AI or not! However, there will be exceptions to the rule, I am sure not EVERY hotel or resort is that strict, because I have found a few to sneak in to in my day!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well yeah sneaking can work anywhere I suppose right?

I guess everywhere is different

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The biggest help I can give anyone for sneaking in, is first TRY not to seem obvious that you DONT stay there! If you are a guy, have your "hook up" walk in with a group of girls that are already staying there, it looks far less obvious! Same if you were a girl, have your hook up walk in with a group of guys already staying there..........usually works for me! If all else fails..........$$$$ works worldwide!

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is no security check at the Omni. I only got stopped once but that was because my friend was really trashed after the Slice meet up. Even that was not a big deal. He just asked me to show him my room key.

I don't think non-AI hotels give out wrist bands. So how are they going to know if you live there or not?

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    every NON AI hotel I have stayed at had a wristband!! Especially during spring break, perhaps not at other times, but they did during spring break! However, I did go to the omni one year henry to get on the beach and head to the oasis, had no problems!! I even talked the bar guy into giving me 2 free beers! Was a lovely place :lol:

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was no wrist band checking last Spring Break at Le Meridian and Ritz either.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    likely not breakers there either! I have noticed its generally just the middle class to lower end where most breakers stay henry. Regardless, with a little bit of work, you can get anyone back to any hotel I think!

10. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im just bringing rope, so girls can climb up to my window. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice