AMAZING RACE ALL-STARS....starts Feb 18th

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tbonita, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I take it that your cousin owns a car dealership ?

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, just work there.. They had to sign a bunch of papers or something.. Told me all they could without getting in trouble.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok guys, im calling on your help .

ive been asked to be in an amazing race pool for the allstars series, now where ive watched a few episodes of each season, i really ihave no clue.

what im asking is, i need to do my picks and i was wondering in what order i should pick them. i need to have them in the order of first to go, to winners so i guess worst to best.

please help. so your show me who you think your picks would be and then maybe we can compile a list for me?

4. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehe.... oh i'll be watching for sure... i think boston rob is soooo cute :oops:

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I absolutely hate Charla & Myrna!

They spent the whole time saying how they were going to show the world how little people can be just as tough and do the things that larger people do. Then they expolited her size everytime they could to get people to feel sorry for them and help them out. Just pissed me off. I hope they are the first to go this time.

Jamie

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should be interesting with the formerly dating couple huh?

7. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple...

This is tough, because so many of this season's teams did really well in previous seasons.

That being said, my picks for the worst teams would be :

1. Ozzy & Danny
    2. Dave & Mary...unless they latch onto another team, who helps them every step of the way
    3. Charla & Myrna

Middle of the Pack :

1. Teri & Ian...just because they are older, but don't count them out. They were runners-up.
    2. Eric & Danielle....Eric did really well on his season, but Danielle didn't. So it should be interesting to see how these two do this season.
    3. John Vito & Jill

Top of the Heap :

1. Rob & Amber....Rob is very shrewd and has the smarts to win the race.
    2. Joyce & Uchenna....the only previous winners of all the teams.
    3. Joe & Bill.....smart players, won't help other teams. Their age may be a hinderance though.
    4. Kevin & Drew
    5. Dustin & Kandice

8. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree ! They used her disability to their advantage when it benefitted them.

9. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe not Kait.

I don't recall them fighting the first time around, and supposedly, they
    are still friends. But you never know. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, i didnt see their show so i didnt know how they acted before.. and i suppose they wouldnt go on the show together if they were bitter :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice