AMAZING RACE ALL-STARS....starts Feb 18th

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tbonita, Jan 16, 2007.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ANYONE but that EVIL little dwarf and her high maintainance cousin :!: :!: :!:

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They didn't win...came in 3rd.

Eric and Danielle won.

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woohoo.. so glad they didn't win... i was cheering for the beauty queens... but im glad that Eric and Danielle won

4. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Close finish between first and second, and thought the last challenge with figuring out the combination to the safe was very unique.

I missed it being a two-hour finale though!

5. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It wasn't a two hour finale, Val.. Only 1 hour. How'd you miss it?

6. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I meant I was disappointed that it was not a two-hour finale like the previous seasons. Last night just seemed like any other episode, it didn't seem to have the same tension like other finales where they did twice as many challenges and flew to another country before returning to US soil.

7. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with you 100%. I felt we got jipped!! (sp?)

8. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally felt like last night was a kick in the face, I mean a measily hour and being the last race, you'd think they would have done a lot more to spread them out and make it a "race".....just felt rushed and that they really didn't do anything but race from the airport to the last stop ya know???

I'm disappointed!!!

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read somewhere that the reason they did that was that in the past the final 2 hour episodes didn't get great rating so decided to just stick to the 1 hour format.

But I'm with you...I was disappointed because it lacked the drama of the previous finales.

10. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I watched Eric & Danielle get their million dollar check on the CBS Morning Show.

E & D got to the finish line a good 10 minutes before the Beauty Queens. The show was just edited to make it look closer than it really was.

Also, Eric & Danielle are NO LONGER dating. But they did stay friends, and they both seemed to be okay with that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice