AMAZING RACE ALL-STARS....starts Feb 18th

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tbonita, Jan 16, 2007.

1. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: Had family supper Sunday night and way too busy last night to catch re-showing of Sunday night's episode. I know Uchena & Joyce were eliminated ... what happened to them?!?

2. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Took a risk on a flight connection,didn't work out.Think they were like a day behind when all was said and done.Too bad,they were my faves.

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did I miss it or did their clue at the very first place they went to after deplaning tell them to go to the pit stop???

I think it did. Guess they figured they were so far behind ther was no point in doing all of the taks along theway.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I missed it last night.

Who got eliminated?????

5. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No one got eliminated. It was a NON-elimination round.
    It always is when they are down to the final 4 teams.

Danny & Ozzy finished first and won a trip back to Hong Kong.

Myrna & Charla, The Beauty Queens, and Eric & Danielle are the other 3 teams.

Eric & Danielle finished last, but weren't eliminated.

6. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had to go to third page to find this post! :mad:

Anyways, who will win next week? Down to final three and first time I can recall there not being an all-male team with chance to win.

Believe it or not, I am actually going to cheer for the two beauty queens. They have played a really good game, they never argue with each other, they respect the people in each country they visit and haven't really done anything that bad to the other teams.

Myrna is just too annoying - I respect Charla for her tenacity though. As for Eric and Danielle -- Danielle is too much of a whiner.

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I agre with you...I never thought I would but I'm rooting for the beauty queens as well.

8. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same here!! I'm cheering for the beauty queens too.

9. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sooooooo sorry to Danny & Oswald gone !!!! :(

With 3 not so great choices left, I too will be rooting for the Beauty Queens to win the race.

10. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

~*~*~ Who Will Win The Million Tonight ????? ~*~*~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice