Ama - Ask Me Anything

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The rule is you are supposed to wear masks at all times outside your home. It's pretty ridiculous really. Even if you are in your car by yourself you are supposed to still wear one.

We have a popular cycle path right by where we live that people also use for running, dog walking etc. We drive alongside it to get just about anywhere. From my observations, people wearing masks are a huge minority - maybe 5% if that.

In practice, I keep a mask in the car and only put it on if I need to go into a shop (or they won't serve you).

Yes, pretty much.

There will be few tourists to start with. Restaurants will be at 30% capacity and some won't bother opening for that. Bars and nightclubs will be closed for a while yet.
    There's probably little reason to leave the hotel unless popping out to the ATM or convenience store take a mask for the store.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'm going to close comments on this thread. I started it when there was nothing much else to do, but things are getting busy again now.

Feel free to ask any questions as new threads. I'll answer if I have something useful to add, if not already covered by others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice