Alright, Things Have Been A Bit Slow On Here So…..here We Go!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MikeandHeather, Dec 15, 2022.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    For the guys: post the one thing you have not done but want to do on your next trip to TTR?
    For the ladies: post the one thing you wish your guy would have done on the last trip or better do on the next trip to TTR? Or… the one thing you have decided both of you will do next trip.
    Sorry but we already had over 5’ of snow in one day and this forum is one of the few crutches that get us through winter!!

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Looks as though it's still quite !!... ... personally for us it, would be to simply party as pre reno. Bar staff on bar at midnight, no worries about phones, fun in the Jacuzzi's , skinny dipping in the sports pool and naked people running around the pool , having lost a pool competition...ah, happy memories BUT it ain't gonna happen, sadly... just moved on.... oh and to have the input in this forum from TTR friends that used to exist...... really hope someone replies to your effort to create some involvement......

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    We always say we're going to take the small catamaran out and go snorkeling with the water sports staff (figuring out how to do it would be step#1). Would also like to go fishing and diving again like we used to when we went to vanilla resorts. But we stay up too late and don't want to miss the fun during the day. A fishing diving excursion means you have to get to bed early, get up early, and then are too tired to stay up. But we do miss those activities.

Sorry .... not a sexy response to your question if that is what was being solicited. Maybe naked fishing and diving???

4. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    We're just here for that 5' of snow, send it our way please. Also, can we go back to the days of apres-Patio's shenanigans in the sports pool?

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    You are correct, so quiet that I forgot I made this post! The forum usually picks up in the winter? We will see? For us:
    Him - more time in the center of the sexy pool versus the fringes and stay till they kick us out. And someday do the belly flop contest.
    Her - more SNaps!

6. jonandcin

jonandcin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Since this is our first time we are pretty much open to trying anything!!!

7. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    It's tough to think of anything we haven't done before! Then I remember one of the best memories - my husband was killing it in the poolside quiz thing they do. The playmakers started making him down shots of tequila to even the odds a bit. That didn't work, so Sara insisted that if he won, she was making him sign up for Mr Temptation later that day. He thought she was joking, she was not. Well he doesn't back down from a challenge, so did Mr Temptation and won that too! If you know my husband, he's the guy cheering from the back. He would never sign up for something like Mr Temptation himself, but insistence of playmakers, he wouldn't back down from that. It was a very memorable and fun day!

So that said, after all this time, I've personally never taken part in the poolside competitions. Never signed up for anything. Maybe that is the last thing left that I've never done before! It was a real kick watching the other half do his stuff up there, maybe I need to create that memory for him? I'm big and slow, so wouldn't stand a chance in something like Mrs Temptation or the athletic relay races etc...but there's the stuff like Perfect Couple or the beer drinking etc. Something to think about, and thank you MikeandHeather for the suggestion!

8. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Trish, that's just reminded us of...Naked Tequila volley ball... the playmakers undoubtedly administered the tequila to help even up the scores !!!.......... isn't that cheating LOL

9. FandS

FandS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Kayaking... if there's some a available (I seem to recall seeing some in the past). We did some while on vacation in the Okanagan this year and loved it. Relaxing and can cover some sightseeing from a different perspective.

10. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    So a couple questions about water sports I see....., we do them daily. The kayaks are almost always available to use. For the Hobie Cats they are available most of the time as well, but they have larger one that can seat 6 that would be smart to reserve a day in advance. Manual and Jose are the resort guys for water sports and are awesome. Taking them out for snorkeling is possible as well. Most of the time we ask one of the guys to drive and we bring our gear, drinks (Jose likes beer), and anything else. We do ask for time in advance. The Hobie Cats are usually 1 hr at a time but sometimes that can be extended. We tip the guys for taking us and putting up with us, wife like to jump in ocean and do her thing, guys usually just anchor and we talk a lot, Jose has been there over 20 years and has great stories.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice