Alpharooms????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friend wants to book and come the same week to the hotel, there is no listing at all on Alpharooms??? Anyone know what's up?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It does not even show in the alpharooms site??

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That's because they arent able to sell it anymore. Did you read the thread I linked :wink:

5. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alpharooms, although they dont offer Temptations anymore, they do offer a ton of options for other hotels at an outstanding price.

I just priced out a trip to Jamaica and it would save me over $500, I havent booked it yet because of course flights just went through the roof on me but its worth checking out Alpharooms other hotels not only in Cancun but other places as well.

My hubby and I have went to BBG/Temptations for the past 4 years, we love it there, but I think its gotten too big for its britches if you know what I mean!!!! I think their prices are insane compared to years ago, and paying that much more for really the same ol' just doesn't make sense to me!!!

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be booking through alpharooms if I get to go, so I better go check it out.

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Just a reminder that there is still a link to Alpharooms for non TTR bookings at the bottom of the forum. Please use that link and it will refer the sale to me :wink:

8. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I did Steve what happens to the people who had already booked through it? Will they honor it on the down payment thing?

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I understand the cut off date was 18 November. If you booked before then you'll have no problem.

There were only 2 bookings after 18 Nov and before I became aware of the situation and able to warn everyone on the 21st.

At the time I tried to seek reassurances with both TTR and Alpharooms about those two bookings. Alpharooms obviously weren't in a position to say if their customers would be refused on arrival since it was a hotel decision and TTR wouldnt reply to me despite me asking more than once.

I think at least one of the couples concerned have now travelled and I havent heard any thing negative back. I chatted with a few on the last booze cruise who had booked with Alpharooms and they'd had no problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice