AlphaRooms Prices For Spring Break

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been checking out prices, just incase my room falls through, and they have some decent prices...

Tucancun, Oasis Playa, Avaon Grand arn't too badly priced at all, and they are all inclusive too...

Some of you that don't have rooms may want to check this site out.. Thanks, Dennis for letting me know about it months ago....

When I checked it months ago, it was much higer priced.. Seems prices have went way down since it's closer to time..

Gemma & Claire, check this place out...

You two can stay at The Grand Oasis for around $1600 us, and thats for both of you....

They have lots of cheaper A.I. places too....

2. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greta,

Tina and I booked through Alpharooms for Temptation (BBG). We paid a little over $1100 for seven days and six nights. Best prices going!!

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, the prices are really good... I'll keep this in mind for all my future travel....

4. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I used Alpharooms also to book Temptations. Their price was so much lower than anyone else.

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agreed i use alpha rooms alot, but priceline is a good comparable site! worth checking that out too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice