Alpharooms feedback?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,254 / 14
    Good to hear more good reports about Alpha. I just booked a couple of hotels in Paris via them tonight, so will have my own experience soon :)

Must admit I wouldnt book transfers with them myself. As a UK company they will be subcontracting the transfer operations out whichever country you plan to travel to and will have little control over issues that may arise ... far better imho to deal direct with a locally based airport transfer operation such as USA Transfers at Entertainment Plus Much easier to communicate with, excellent reputation and I'd bet cheaper too.

If you're new to the board and haven't heard of Alpharooms and their unbelievable prices then just check out the link at the bottom of my post.

2. Gone South

Gone South Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Steve,

I respect your opinion so much that I cancelled my transfer with Alpharooms and booked with Entertainment -plus this morning.

Thanks

3. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I decided to email Temptation to confirm my reservations and this is the reply I got
    I am guessing hotel beds is another name they go by?

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    we just returned from TTR and had a great trip. This makes trip # 3 with alpharooms all went good.Had a late check in 9pm no problem although we did call and let them know that we would be arriving late.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice