Alpharooms feedback?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Gone South

Gone South Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Smee17,

Just to let you know I paid in full yesterday and received vouchers within 5 minutes.

I hope everything turns out ok..

2. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We booked our trip through Alparooms. I had the same distrustful feeling about a faceless company as everyone else. After reading some posts here about the company, we decided "What the hell' and booked.
    So far so good. We recieved our confirmation the same day. I was still a little freaked because all it was, was a simple email. Not very official looking... So, I got up at 4am and called their office in the UK. A very nice lady greeted me and assured me that all was taken care of and suggested I call the resort in about a week and confirm.
    I waited several days and called Temptation Resort. After several attempts I finally contacted a reservation clerk and found our reservation is locked in and everything seems in order.
    We check in in 34 days. I am confident that we are fine. I'll let you all know if all works as planned.

3. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Transfer issue

Booked thru Alpha for our stay 4/4 to 4/9,had no problem at all with the room.They really let us down on the transfer part.When we arrived at the airport it took them a half hour to find us on the list,they told us we had been canceled,then it took forever to get us a van and to get us to the resort.We were told to check back on Tues,the day before we were to leave for our pick up time,we tried at least 4 times to find our rep and never did see him,tried to call their emergency contact number and never did get an answer.They did not show up to get us wed ,we had a 7:30 am flight,waited as long as we could before we had to take a cab at 5:30 am,30.00 with tip.Next time if Alpha cannot provide a different tranfer company we will book with someone else.Transfer company name was Hotel Beds.

4. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I used Entertainment Plus for my Transfer and had absolutely no problem whatsoever and the $52.00 (roundtrip) was well worth it for me...I was at the resort 20 minutes after clearing customs. I suggest that in the future you consider EP for your transfers.

FJ

5. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I used Alpharooms for the first time last week and had no problems. And Arturo at the front desk was awesome.

6. Gone South

Gone South Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Has anyone had any trouble with the transportation part? I am a little concerned now...

7. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I am sure our problem was an isolated incident,we have never had a problem in the past,always used best day.The frustrating part here was the fact we tried so many times to set up the return,we did have an early departure not sure if that may not have played a part in it.

8. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked our trip through Alpharooms and had absolutely no problems! Our room was ready when we got there and everything went great. We also used USA Transfers (Entertainment Plus) for the airport transfer. We only waited a short time at the airport and then straight to Temptations and they were right on time picking us up to go home also.

10. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have to confer with Alpharooms and USA Transfers. Will NOT go through a travel agent again after our GREAT experience with both.

Price we paid this year was WAY less than we paid a year ago through a travel agent and service was much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice