Alpharooms feedback?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think your worrying for nothing.....paying on the 20th, it probably wouldn't register even till maybe yesterday, with Good Friday in there and also Easter, backing all systems up probably by at least a good day or so from yesterday, I remember mine took 5 days to even hit my credit card and vouchers were issued the following day.....you have tons of time, no worries!!

2. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    didn't take them long to get my credit card ;) lol...

3. sistahrisin

sistahrisin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would you all know the difference in the room descriptions? Six of my girlfriends and I are going; hence, we'll be 3 to a room. The choices were for a regular double and a superior double. I'm assuming that's two double beds per room. I'm just tryna understand the difference between superior and regular. Call me stupid, but, I couldn't find an 800 number to call with questions.
    :oops:
    Thanks!

4. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    bookings

i guess to date i have booked and taken around 30 trips with alpharooms including twice to temptations, have had a couple of hiccups, but they where promptly sorted out by alpharooms, usually through there live chat option,i have always got confirmation email within a couple of minutes of booking, , have u checked junk mail, or is there any possibility you typed wrong email address in.. vouchers sometimes take a while longer after full payment processed, well i hope you get it sorted soon. and happy holidays..

5. jkmrtv

jkmrtv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Phone # 877-464-8641 They can help :wink:

6. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: bookings

sadly...no on all those accounts. the one piece of good info i received is that i contacted temptations directly, and they found the conf #! so it went through in spite of no word from alpharooms, it would appear...

7. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I booked through Alpharooms and although I was apprehensive at first, the pricing was just too good to pass up so I did it...Well I just returned on Monday and had absolutely no problem at all.

I would say that all you need to do is the following:

1. Book the trip.
    2. Call or email the resort to confirm they have received your reservation.
    3. Make sure you have your voucher...if for some reason you delete or don't get it, you can simply go to the Alpharooms website and go to the frequently asked questions to get your voucher.
    4. Go have the best time of your life!!!

By the way, when I went to check in they only asked for my name and never once asked for my voucher...go figure.

Cheers,

FJ

8. sunshine7

sunshine7 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    don't forget to confirm with the resort! I arrived with voucher in hand , the guy at the front desk said they didn't have a room for me and tried to send me down the street to another hotel- (and not to their sister resort). I wasn't happy- and a bit afraid since I traveled by myself- only because I knew the resort was safe for me to go by myself. Verify with the resort prior to arrival!

9. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tried? How did you end up getting them to give you a room? Where they saying they were going to send you there for your entire stay or just 1 night?

10. Gone South

Gone South Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    I just received a call from my Credit card company and they were advising me that a Company in UK was trying to accept payment. I do realize this is Alpha Rooms and I wanted to make sure that no one did not have any issues. Since my wife will beat my ass if I get ripped off.

Thanks,

See ya on May 23

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice