Alpharooms feedback?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 12, 2008.

1. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: what's going on?

I just paid in full and did not get my vouchers. I went to alpharooms website and logged in under my account. Next to your reservation there is a "Re-issue vouchers", i clicked on this and got the vouchers in 4 minutes.

2. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Patience, patience. You will get your voucher. Also, I contacted the hotel on their 800 number and confirmed. This will put your mind at ease also.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,209 / 14
    Also remember Easter in the UK means bank holidays on Good Friday as well as Easter Monday, some places have Tuesday off too.

I'd guess over the long Easter weekend they have been running with a skeleton staff and have some catching up to do.

4. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

trying to be patient....i think it's just the combination of (1) unfamiliarity (sp?) with alpharooms, (2) no confirmation e-mail, and (3) no response to my emails.

i'll wait it out, but it's just the worry of getting ripped off that's getting to me, i guess...thanks for the words of encouragement :)

5. smee17

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    also, when i log into alpharooms, my booking is not appearing, so that's another cause for concern from my perspective....but i'll give it a chance. would the resort itself have the booking info at this point?

6. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what day did you book and when are you going?

7. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 1
    We have had our two Mexico vactions this year. Unfortunatley, not to the TTR. However, this booking site would have saved me over $1500 between the two vacations. Next year, I will be checking their prices.

8. smee17

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    booked on 19 mar for 3-7 sep. like i said, it's just the fear that i'm being ripped off that concerns me...

9. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol.....you have lots of time to get your vouchers....I'm sure it will all work out, this is technically a holiday weekend....be patient, I think your jumpin the gun on "worrying about getting ripped off!!"

Let me know how it all turns out!

10. smee17

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    probably right...but when your receipt explicitly states "Once your payment has been confirmed you will receive your voucher via email (approx. 5 mins.)," plus the myriad of other problems, it's more upsetting than worrying...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice