Alpharooms feedback?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Alpharooms seems to be the new kid on the block this year for the best deals for Temptation.

There wasnt a lot of feedback on the board for other members to review earlier this year, but I know a lot of people booked with them in the last 2 months and many of those trips have now completed.

So, those who booked with alpharooms please share your experiences (good or bad) and then maybe we can point others to this thread when they are researching hotel deals.

2. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Chrissy and Jason booked with them in Feb and they had no problems at all. They had a great room. Red bands. And it was very cheap. $1300.00 for 2 people for 8 days

3. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned on the 28th of Feb, I booked Alpharooms in October, we had no problems whatsoever, it was fabulous and we paid 1300 for 8 days also.

As long as their prices stay low like they are, we will use them every single time!!!

4. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Definitely the best price for May. $1006.82 for the 17th - 24th for 2.

5. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    now

i booked with alpharooms, for my 2nd visit to Temptation, got a great price for single room for 7 nights 425 pound xxabout 875 dollars i think xxx smooth check in and got jaccuzzi room by quiet pool that i requested, mini bar filled up every day xxx i am a happy bunny xxx :lol:

sorry i meant twice booked with alpharooms, but been to bbg 7 times now, alpharooms by far cheapest , for solo room ..

6. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Booked with Alpha Rooms on 3-17 for 4/4/ to 4/9,received all my vouchers and other info today,seems as if all is right and in order,so far we are happy with them.

7. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We booked through Alpharooms and just returned last night. Great experience and you cannot beat the price. HIGHLY recommend.

P.S. Will post report about our trip when we get recuperated.

8. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any idea on how soon until you receive vouchers? are they mailed or emailed? we booked on wednesday, but haven't received any correspondence from them...

9. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    paid in full

you recieve you r voucher through email has soon has you have paid in full xxx happy holidays

10. smee17

smee17 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what's going on?

i paid in full, my credit card was charged, and now the alpharooms website is down and i have no vouchers. they haven't responded to my emails either. i hope something is wrong there that they're going to correct because i will deny the charges on my card if they don't get back to me on my 2nd email...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice