ALPHAROOMS.COM

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by FRANCESE, Aug 29, 2008.

1. FRANCESE

FRANCESE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAS ANYONE HAD ANY ADVERSE EXPERIENCE USING THIS WEBSITE FOR BOOKINGS TO TEMPTATIONS? PLEASE ADVISE.....

2. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We used Alpharooms for our trip this past May to Temptation and had no problems and I just booked our trip for May 2009 to Temptation thru Alpharooms and loved the price.

The price is the best I have seen for Temptation Resort.

Kat

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Never had a problem booking our rooms through alpha rooms, However I would not book your transfer through them. Go to the main page of Cancuncare and go through either Best Day or a private transfer. Just some suggestions, enjoy your trip

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I would agree not to book your airport transfers with alpharooms but I dont recall any problems with hotel bookings..... other than a few people reporting their credit cards weren't accepted immediately.

If you run a quick search on the word 'alpharooms' you'll bring up lots of peoples past comments.

Please also remember to use the alpharooms links on the forum rather than going direct to their site. If you use the forum links then the price is exactly the same but a small commission is paid. Since most people would never have heard of the great savings with alpharooms without the forum it's only fair really, plus the forum needs to make a little income in order for it to keep going :)

5. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We have used them for booking,resort portion of the trip was fine,we had transfer issues, see our post.Recommend booking your own transportation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice