alpharooms.com

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Andrea&Mario28, May 1, 2014.

1. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    We are trying to book some travel and came across alpharooms.com any feed back on this company?

should we trust them? are they legit? I can't find an 800 to call them.

2. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are legit and you can trust them. I believe they are one of the largest in Europe. Many people (including North American) use the to book Temptations. I suggest that you use the link from this site, Steve (who priviees this site) will get a bit of a referral fee.

However, I do not believe they are a great place to phone. Most of their transactions are completed on line. I have used them twice with any problems.

If you want prices in US dollars, you need to click on the flag on the top right hand corner to the US flag ( if it not already US). And currently the is a glitch when booking, it may auto adjust your date by one day. Therefore you need to adjust accordingly so when the glitch occurs, it will actual give the dates you want. Good luck. Jim

3. potatocouple

potatocouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We just booked for the first time, and our reservation was delayed a few days and we were pretty worried. Sarah from Alpharooms actually saw a post that I wrote, checked on our itinerary, wrote me and the itinerary was confirmed within 24 hours. We highly recommend them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice