Alone to Cancun - Feel guilty or not?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by chichick, Feb 8, 2006.

?

would you go to Cancun alone/let your SO go alone

1. YES! We trust each other

100.0%
  2. NO WAY! Do you have to ask??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It depends how serious we are

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'd go (but wouldn't want my mate to go)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chichick

chichick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jtslav – it’s ok… A hunky guy the likes of yourself is sure to hot commodity when on vacation ;)

“He's okay with it, although I didn't give him much of a choice” – Peg, I like your attitude!

Kathy and Scott – very cool, you guys picked a perfect time of year and a perfect hotel… I shall see you there soon; the second round in on me. sorry about your family member.

Ok ppl – so far so good, “ok to go alone” seems to top the list.

n

2. Aaronm22

Aaronm22 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is nothing like traveling alone. It is awesome. Do what you want when you want. You will meet enough people that you will never get lonely so just go for it. Your boyfriend will be there when you get back.

3. klynn

klynn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go and never feel guilty! Have a great time and relax :michaelf:

4. Jodi MN

Jodi MN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do not feel guilty at all!

I've been happily married 18 years. I go on my girl trips a few times a year and my hubby goes on his guy's trips as well. We try to vacation alone together once a year. And we also try to vacation with our kids twice per year. We totally trust each other and we both enjoy the time alone for just ourselves. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you're both ok with it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. I say, go and have a great time!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice