Allowing myself to introduce... Myself...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Shawn, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Shawn

Shawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As the title says, I have been lurking for a bit getting info and decided it would be best to join!:cool:

My name is Shawn I am from the Toronto area here in Canada, I always tend to find forums for where I am about to go to. This one I must say is pretty good!

Myself and two friends are looking to hit up Cancun peak week and I am the one doing all the planning

So if you could please help me out with a few questions I would greatly appreciate it.
    :?:
    First, the hotels, where is the most ideal spot to book? From what I have read the RIU, grand oasis and Me are pretty good, I would like to get somewhere close to all the good parties and have a nice beache to party on

Secondly, the nightlife. Last year we partied in Panama City beach and they had a card that allowed free cover and free drinks during certain nights and times. Is there something along that line in Cancun and if not what is typically cover and drink prices at the clubs

Anyways, you’ll be seeing me a bit more often now :daveandmo:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Welcome to cancuncare Shawn. I'll let the regulars answer your questions, they have a bit more xperience than I do about Spring Break.

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Welcome to the boards, Shawn... If you want a party hotel, Oasis Cancun by far, but Grand Oasis is good too.. Not as many breakers at that one, but it's on the same property as Oasis Cancun, and you can go to it anytime you want... RIU isn't too far from the party zone either...

If you check out the main page here, www.cancuncare.com , you can find lots of helpful info as far as booking rooms and such..

Hope I was of some help, and i'm sure someone else will be around to tell you more...

See you in March.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome Fellow Torontonian!!

Those hotels you picked are very nice hotels. But you won't find them to be party hotels...Although the Gran Oasis will allow you to party at it's sister hotel the Oasis Cancun ( which is the known hot spot for to party while in Cancun)

The Clubs are all over Cancun, and the night life is crazy fun. thats for sure. Even if you arenn't close to the downtown parts a bus ride is a only a handful of change away. Buses are key in Cancun!

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If you are looking for party hotels, or hotels that will have breakers, the RIU and Oasis Cancun will both be the best choices! ME hotel is nice, but not a breaker hotel, nor do many stay there from my experiences. There are vip party cards you can buy, plenty down there when you arrive. Just ask around and you will likely find several companies selling them, or, you can just do your own thing!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great, another shawn just what we need ahhah just kidding man, welcome to the board, alot of your answers were pretty much answered, but look around at other posts you never know what you're gonna find.

go leafs :banghead:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Shush you Kid Lover!

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha i was waiting for a response from you......and dont worry, theres a SLIGHT chance you get some bragging time tomorrow if you guys beat the Pens tonight, but thats slight :lol:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heck we finally won in a shoot out with our 3rd string Goalie...Heck anything is possible now! ha ha

10. Shawn

Shawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much collegeguy, a big help in narrowing it down,

Greta - Thank you and i hope to see you in march!

WhD - I can't wait for the bus rides!

Fletch - I have lost hope in my leafs, yes I am a bandwagon'r But i admit to it.

Leave it to a thread started by a Canadian to lead to hockey, beer :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice