All of us staying at the same resort, which do u like??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 31, 2005.

?

Which hotel??

1. Oasis Cancun

100.0%
  2. El Pueblito

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Omni

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Avalon Baccara

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with Fletch Anywhere BUT the Oasis after hearing their luck I'd rather not try that one.

I voted El Pueblito cause it looks like a fun place but I'm down w/ whatever is the best bang for the buck. Also I kinda like the idea of being able to get a girl back to my room should I be so lucky.

2. ReAk~LiZarD

ReAk~LiZarD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when the top priority are guests then the avalon might be the best what weve heard from Jason

3. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the oasis might remeber me from sleeping on the floor outside the main enterance in protest and not allow me to stay......

4. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The best hotel I 'visited' during cancun was RIU or RUI???

I cant remember how it was spelt butthat place was amazing!!

A fridge full of coronas in the room and optics with various spirits on the wall. not to mention an ice machine and bottled water!!!

So good - but expensive me thinks!

but c'mon - out with the skates!!!

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You know, even though i liked the El P, i think i might be with this guy...everytime we drove past the riu i was like damn.....i wouldnt mind stayin at the place.....or maybe someplace like the sheraton, or just some place wiht a fu**in weight room

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I with you LLV, I am all about the beers in the fridge. This year I didn't have one...And boy it make s adifference..You soo need those bottles of water in the mornings!!

7. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lets do it dream girl - I dont know any of the hotels above but we NEED FRIDGES FILLED WITH WATER AND ALES IN THE ROOMS....

Who's with us???

8. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok i'll be 24 then - but my boys will be 26!!!

and yes - even I felt old in cancun - but like yourself I look younger than my years...

I also act younger than my years once alcohol fuelled - but yo'll prob. see next year if this hotel thing goes down.... :wink:

9. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason - What dates we lookin at ??

startin march 10 then finishing whenever (I know you guys state side go for just a week or so but us brits need 2 due to looooong ass flights!!!)

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have no problems what so ever staying in cancun for 2 weeks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice