All Inclusive Hotels??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Paul3086, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Paul3086

Paul3086 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking to take the family to Cancun in February. I think an all inclusive would be a good idea with two children with us. Can anyone recommend a resort?
    Which website is best to make reservations? Air? (I see it's very expensive the week the kids are off (Feb 15).
    Thanks to all.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That's a very broad question to help with. Recommendations would depend on what you are looking for, location, budget etc.

Have a browse through our hotels page for pics and info about all Cancun hotels:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Hotels/ it will probably help you narrow your search somewhat.

Feb is always an expensive time of year as it's high season, prices dont really come down again until Mid April.

3. Paul3086

Paul3086 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking for a hotel on the ocean side. 4+ stars. 5 or 6 days. For the hotel only I'd like to keep it around $350 a night.
    Two 13 year old girls will be with us. So I was looking for recommendations from people who traveled with children that age.

4. fishing_magician

fishing_magician Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    get the kids a sitter at home

I'd suggest taking just the wife as that trip will be something to explore before taking kids. I have gone a few times now and have never taken the kids as with the risks of "if" they are out of your sight what could/can happen in a blink of an eye. Then, maybe the next time you know from being there what you'd like them to see and where you'd go and stay. If you do take them I'd suggest Moon Palace as it is big enough to stay on property and away from downtown area. Then, you could taxi to playa del carmen and ferry across to cozumel for a day or something like that. The biggest problem is it will be pricey no matter where you go to have kids on an AI as they are more or less charged as an adult only they aren't drinking.

5. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Club Med has had very good deals lately, and have a great kids club place. Never been there, but they tell me its nice.

Great parnassus has a very good kids club as well. It gets good and bad reviews, but we enjoyed our time there. Probably not a true 4 star.

Any of the Palace resorts would work. The Riu Cancun as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice