All Booked

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Harpers, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Harpers

Harpers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well after a 4 year absence and a divorce (how the hell I got the lawn mower I will never know!). I mate and I have haven taken the plunge and decided for 14 days of fun and frolics at BBG ooops sorry Tempatation!

However, due to the fact that I am being exceptionally lazy I really can't be asked with trawling through the thousands of superb informative posts detailing what the changes have been over the last 4 years i thought I would ask just a couple of probing questions and hopefully some kind souls would reply ;-)

So hear goes:-

1) Have all of the rooms now been upgraded to the new decor or are the ones in the old side of the complex still a tad dated?

2) Am I right in thinking that the rooms now have fridges and mini bars? If so is it spirits in the mini bar or just beer, water etc?

3) is the late night burger place still open?

4) Most important and the most stupid question anyone could ask..... Is Chimos still there... I know, I know what kind of muppet am I to be asking that question!!!!!

5) Oh yes do the bars all close by 1am still or are there facilties to carry the liver pickling going.

I am sure I have loads questions but these will do for the time being.

The last thing to be said is that i am soooo looking forward to going back to a place where I still have some great memories and if this trip is just a fraction as good (see my trip report from 4 years ago and u will understand) then a top time will be had.

Cheers

Harp

PS hopefully there will be some lovely single American lasses there just to cement a banzai time ;-) (4th June to 18th June)

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    All the rooms have been updated....

All have them with coke, water and beer. No spirits.

Yes.. although it's moved but they do serve booze till 5 AM there now so it's all good.

It's Chinos and yes he's still there. Lalo and Omar are still there too.

See answer to number 3. :D

Oh... and congratulations on keeping the lawn mower... :D Did you get the yard too? :roll:

Jamie

3. Harpers

Harpers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Jamie

It is good to see you can still rely on answers from the Sage LOL.

Chuffed about the booze till 5am ,got a few years to make up on, only draw back is the hangover ;-)

No sadly didn't get the yard even worse my apartment is on the 2nd floor so only have a window box :cry: !

Cheers again

Harp

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Well maybe you can rent the lawn mower out to your mates and save the money for future trips to TTR. :D

The best cure for a hangover is to not stop drinking. :wink:

Jamie

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey look on the bright side - no gardening - I bloody hate it!! When you going?

6. Harpers

Harpers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Max

I hate gardening too, but will miss having a G&T and my nicely mowed lawn LOL!

Will be at resort from the 4th June to 18th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice