Alcoholic Whipped Cream?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nay, Feb 13, 2020.

1. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1
    Chocolate stains and looks nasty, and I haven't tried the Pina Colada. $3 is way cheap, they are usually around $12 in stores here.

2. Sarah&Steve

Sarah&Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 1
    I remember paying around $15 per can. Same issues with Washington as Oregon. No one sells it around here and I couldn't find it onlin . $3 a can doesn't seem right. Sounds like it would be nasty

3. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Yeah, that’s what I was concerned about. It seems too good to be true. They did have key lime for $11 a can. Debating just buying some pina coloda because they’re so cheap, but they get you on the shipping

4. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    We got some of the chocolate in the pool and it looked like to doogie scene from Caddyshack.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    The place we used to get it doesn't carry it any longer and we've not found a place which does have it....

... but there is Hope!

Remember... although the name of the type of stuff is actually "Alcohol-Infused Whipped Cream," it's very easy to get down with "Alcoholic Whipped Cream" as you originally posted. The key funny word is alcoholic... but it's really just alcohol that's inportant.

You can get a VERY similar party effect with a regular old can of spray-on whipping cream, after a couple of shots.

Procedure:

1. Obtain shots which the "target" likes to take/enjoy;

2. Take said shots over to the "takee;"

3. Offer said shots to the Takee, at the same time presenting the can of spray-on party-starter in the can;

4. Takee does that, takes the shots (after explaining the rules to him/her by the shot-pusher);

5. Once shots down the hatch, Takee offers up appropriate body part, now inflamed with alcohol-created courage, for the application of said whipped cream spray; and

6. Person of Takee's choice has the onerous duty to lick off said drizzle.

There ya go.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice