Alcohol Brands?

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by undertow, Apr 14, 2023.

1. undertow

undertow Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Website and other Desire properties list ‘premium brands.’
    Have read several trip reports That say definitely not premium.
    Can any recent TGM visitors comment on brands of vodka and tequila?

Thanks.
    6-10 thru 6-18

2. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    we just returned, we arent members, some guest brought thier own titos vodka, we didnt see anyone really order many tequila unless you purchased a higher end brand, i do remember the tequila shots we did, was the cheap stuff minus the shots we had with a couple whom purchased a don J bottle,
    we personally don't really drink vodka straight or just shots so premium for us holds little value, what i seen mainly in vodka was the brand stoli. didnt pay attn to tequila brands

but in canada Stoli is just as expensive as titos. our preimum brand would be ciroc or goose and i didnt see any behind the bar for use, at the pool bar at the walk up not swim up, you will find a bunch that are for purchase

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,158 / 3
  4. undertow

undertow Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the response. I was hoping someone could verify the premier member list was being supplied.
    We may see u in June.

5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +689 / 1

Was there in December and there was no premier member list. Went to the premier office and asked about it because they were trying to sell us stuff that used to be included. I ordered crown apple and they tried to sell me a bottle. My wife tried to order cream tequila that we used to get, and same thing happened.

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,397 / 12
    The quality and options for liquor was a huge let down for us. We were there first week of April.

I am a big vodka drinker with first choice being grey goose. They didn’t have it at grand or TTR and we were there as premier. No Belvedere either. No Tito’s.

At grand they had stoli, sky and absolut.

At TTR they had a premier member shelf and I was cracking up at the vodka they were presenting as premier vodka on the shelf… sky vodka. Oh boy.

If quality and variety of liquor matters to you then either bring your own or stick with Mexico.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,397 / 12
    Oh and my wife enjoys rum from time to time but no captain Morgan’s or sailor Jerry’s at either resort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice