Ajay's Trip report Nov 3 -9

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ajay, Nov 16, 2011.

1. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    This was our third trip on Nov 3rd - 9th. We were not happy with the increase of bees. My wife got stung and had an allergic reaction. Numerous people complained about the bee juice to feed the bees because it only attracted hundreds more and the desk said it was a part of nature!

In addition, the pool entertainment sucks without Chinos!!! We did go on steves Boobs Cruise and Chinos was there! Everyone was so happy to see him! This was the best Boobs Cruise ever!!!

We did attend lingerie night and the "chinos" rules were not in place and all of the ladies were not comfortable because of the single guys that were there to gauck! Single guys came to the door not dressed and muscled there way in poking fun about the people attending which is not what this resort is about.

I really hope the resort makes the necessary changes as we weren't the only to notice the diffence we plan on writing a letter to the owners of the resort as we went to the managers several times regarding the bee problem and were either pushed away or laughed off. Several people were stung and those with a serious allergic reaction could have had a massive problem.

While we were there we saw a man do a back flip into the pool and hit his head on the island which caused him to bleed prefusely. it took the rescue worker 20 minutes to arrive and he sent a person to the victim's room to stitch him up! How sterile is that???? Imagine a person with epiclectic shock from a bee sting.

Sorry to rant but it really pissed me off when I told the front desk the bees had a nest in the roof of the pool bar, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see them swarming and crawling into a hole in the thatch. A simple removal is all that's required instead I'm told it's nature. Well I live in florida and I guess if you swim in your pool and an alligator bites you I guess it's just nature.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the trip report Ajay. I moved it to it's own thread as it was a little hidden away where it was and recent trip reports from different folks are what those about to leave love to read.

Those bees seem to be a big issue this year. I've seen them before at this time of year, it happens every year, usually only last a couple of weeks but that's no comfort to those who are there at the time.

If there is a nest above the bar then really it should be removed, that would just be common sense. Can't be nice for the bar staff to have to work among them either.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the Boobs Cruise (anyone spotting a common theme here lol). Nice to meet you and hopefully see you again sometime soon.

3. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    I was there Oct 20-30th and the bees were everywhere!!!!! Still had an amazing time but they should come up with a solution.

4. Sultryfox

Sultryfox Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We were there Oct. 15-20 and I can second this - the bees were a major problem by the sexy pool!! There were thousands of them and they were just hovering around your face or your hand with a drink - really, super annoying! I'm so grateful I didn't get stung, but I didn't stay up there longer than ordering a drink because of the bees!

I find it difficult to believe that something better couldn't have been done, seems like any other hotel would have hired an exterminator.

5. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We figured the bees out. They are a large group of single guy bees, they go to the bar, drink a bunch of tequila, and start hitting on the girls. When shooed away they sting.

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    I was there Oct. 7-10, and the bees were there then, too.

One girl got stung in the mouth--the bee got into her thermal mug, and she sucked it in through the straw!

Anyway, looks like it's a problem that's lasting more than a few weeks.

7. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One of the girls in our group thought she got stung. I asked if she had ever been stung and she said never. I let her know if she gets stung there will be no doubt. Sure enough within 1/2 hour she got stung. She got stung again the next day! It was pretty memorable for her.

8. blh902

blh902 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    "We did attend lingerie night and the "chinos" rules were not in place and all of the ladies were not comfortable because of the single guys that were there to gauck! Single guys came to the door not dressed and muscled there way in poking fun about the people attending which is not what this resort is about. "

If you are not going to participate, then get out. They need to keep the rules the way they were.

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Shame they are not enforcing the couples only, dressed in lingerie role. Hopefully you fill out the comment cards while checking out. We've noticed that a lot of complaints about the same thing will get noticed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice