Airport Transfers

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MN_Mike, Dec 29, 2006.

1. MN_Mike

MN_Mike Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, 2 weeks until Cancun! I am considering booking direct Airport Transport to the Gran Caribe Real thru the Entertainment Plus (Brant I think) link on this site. I booked with FunJet which includes airport transfer. I am assuming coming from MN via Funjet there will be tons of people.

Is it worth it to pay extra for this service? Anyone recently used this service? I have read several reviews and all have been positive. Just looking for a last little shove to push me in this direction! :lol:

Also, are they all vans or does he offer anything else (like a Limo :cool: ). Would I need to notify FunJet that I won't be on their transport?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Ps. If you have stayed at the Gran Caribe Real, check out my question in the Hotel Message Board. Thanks!

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We used Brant this past trip...fabuluous service.

We used cancunvalet.com before too....fabulous service.

Can't go wrong with either one. Both will treat you wonderfully.

Yes, it is well worth the money....otherwise you will wait until your funjet transfer fills up...stop at various hotels between (possibly, depends on who's in your van) and be packed like sardines. Go private with one of the two above....you won't regret it.

Let me find some pics of us in the vans....

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One trip with CancunValet.....

[​IMG]

Our last trip with Brant's service.....

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Hopefully you'll get some reports on Brants service here but for past testimonials then please type in the words Brant / Entertainment Plus / USA Transfers into the search box and you'll find plenty of great reports.

Re the funjet question, I would tell the Funjet rep when you arrive at Cancun airport, they will have your name on the list and it may hold up other passengers while they look for you if you're not there.

Of course by the time the funjet transfer arrives, with Brant you'll already be unpacked and on your second margarita :wink:

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you booked through a travel agent just tell them you don't need the Funjet transfers....sometimes they'll even knock a few dollars off the price of your package since you won't be using them.

If you didn't book through an agent try calling Funjet directly. It may save you a few dollars.

6. jspang

jspang Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you book your transfers with Brant you will not be dissapointed. Excellent service and very reliable. Why not start your vacation off right? Have Fun!!

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brant offers an excellent service! Nice, spotless, vans w/drivers who are super friendly and will answer whatever questions you have. They are VERY professional in every way. I've been using the service for many years now and his service is the only one that I've booked that has NEVER, EVER, left me stranded or waiting around for them to arrive.

I would HIGHLY recommend his service to you.

As stated above, if you use funjets service, they will pack you in like sardines. A van seat that is designed for 3 people....they will try to force 4 people into it. Then when you hit a speed bump, even if the driver slows down, you'll feel the pain......

I say go with private transport if you can afford it.

Michelle

8. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've always just taken one of the packed like sardines vans that stop at almost every hotel. :(

I'll definitely look into Brant's service for my next trip to the 'cun.

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brant's service is absolutely worth it :!: :!:

Like Steve said you could be on your second margarita :wink: :!:

10. MN_Mike

MN_Mike Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the replies. I booked with Brant last night! Less than a week to go! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice