Airport Transfer To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by b3achlif3, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    USA Transfers is the only company we use. 7 trips now and they are excellent. They all speak English and are very friendly. $55 round trip plus tip.
    When you walk outside look for the guy holding the sign with "USA Transfers" on it. Don't hesitate to ask any of the tour operators where they are.
    Cold beer and water in the cooler behind the seat as well. I think its 2 bucks.

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Don't remember who we used on our first trip, but we were the only ones in the van, and the driver was really nice. We have used USA Transfers for the last five, and for the most part they are fine. Last trip the driver wasn't the best, kind of wild, and was texting and eating while driving. Wasn't real thrilled about that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. b3achlif3

b3achlif3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Perfect! Thanks!

4. b3achlif3

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Adventure! LOL

5. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We took USA Transfers on both of our trips. The first time I think it was $5 for two beers, and the driver was very talkative. We took us the ‘long way’ through the hotel zone so we could see the sights (asked first).

Last time, driver didn’t say too much. Didn’t have any beer or water in the van, but it was pretty early in the morning. But got us to the resort quickly.

6. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Have always just used the transfer that came with sunwing or westjest always had beer and only once had another cpl in truck with us and they were TTR aswwll,,,

(.Y.)

7. Doug/Stacey

Doug/Stacey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Is using one of the transportation services necessary? I was just planning on getting a cab at the airport to take us to the resort and back to the airport when leaving. A cab ride one way shouldn't be more that $20-$25. What I don't like about using a transportation service is all of the extra time required upfront when leaving to go home. They always want you there 3 hrs before your flight leaves. How is it with USA Transfers?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. b3achlif3

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    We're not sure ourselves as this will be our first TTR trip. Pretty certain we're just going to stick with USA Transfers. They are highly recommended here on CancunCare.

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I think the cabs you can get basically come out to about the same price (or even a little more), and aren't as nice.

I do agree that with transfers they give that big time window for return, but USA doesn't work that way, and you get an exact time to meet. Now that time is set automatically based on your flight time (like you said normally 3 hours). I just make an adjustment to my flight time, or I have also emailed them to change it, to make it more like 1.5 - 2 (weekends) hours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Have used USA Transfers and Canadian transfers multiple times. They are about equal with a slight advantage going to Canadian Transfers imho. I believe both are definitely better than any others I have used. I use USA Transfers now because of their sponsorship of this site. Agree with Steve, we email and tell them what time we want picked up. From TTR that’s two hours before departure, from DRM it’s 3. We also use them for transfers, between the two resorts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice