Airport Transfer ??'s

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeleent, Jan 30, 2009.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What are the choices for transportation from Airport to TTR? Are there any of the buses there that will take you to the resort? What about the cost or price list? Do you have to make reservations in advance for transportation?
    Thanks in advance,
    leeleent

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    USA Transfers (Brant) is hard to beat. Use the "Airport Transfers" link at the bottom of this page. I believe Brant is $53 for round trip.

There are no buses going to TTR, and you don't want to do the shared transportation. Takes forever to get loaded, and wastes your time making stops to let others off.

3. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah I think that's who we used the last time we were there. The bad thing was we had a driver that had a car that was running hot the whole way. he had to keep stopping the car, we didn't have A/C, and it was sooo hot and with the windows down trying to stay cool, the fumes from the car was killing us. That was AWFUL!!!! but we finally made it and had a great time.
    we could try them again and hope for a better car, LOL

4. atc

atc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've used Entertainment Plus at the bottom of the page the last 12 times aways had great rides last time the plane was 5 hr. late from the weather they still had a peace of paper with our name on it just outside the last doors in the airport than 20min. later were at TTR it was $45 to get doped off $10 back to the airport

5. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We have used Brant(USA Transfers) the last couple of times and had great service! book of the link here, in Jan it was 60 bucks for private van.

6. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do you have to book transportation in advance or can we take a chance and try to get transportation after we arrive?

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There will be a 100 guys offering you transport when you arrive, fighting them off is a task in itself. Problem is they are much more expensive than booking in advance, they know you dont have any options.

8. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

OMG, well now that you mentioned it, I remember when we were there before, it was like a swarm of bees. we did book our transportation in advance a few years ago, but I can't remember who it was with. my husband is so scared we'll go through another nightmare like I already explained. That was awful!!
    I know we do need to book something a head of time though, Thanks for reminding us.

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Entertainment Plus aka Brant aka USA Transfers is the company to choose. A good friend of mine and been doing this for 9 years with hundreds of great reports here and elsewhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice