airlines your flight has been changed WTF

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by no regrets, Dec 19, 2014.

1. luckyonesx

luckyonesx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have been pretty lucky for the most part with the airlines only changing our flights within an hour but we don't really have many choices of airlines either. We had a flight booked to Cabos and a hurricane hit a week before so that was a fun with all the changing. We were having such a good time on one of our trips we ended up missing our flight (flight time change and we looked at the wrong itinerary). The earliest we could get back home was 5 days later so we just had an extended vacation and had more fun :)

2. wacouple2229

wacouple2229 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We know that one lucky. We were on our way to Cabo when the hurricane hit. We spent two days in San Diego, but cheapcarribean sent to Peurto Vallarta for the rest of our vacation. As other times to Jamaca and our first time to TTR they have only switched our times by a half hour. I can live with that.

7/26-8/4 2015

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Sunwing changed our flight times by 14 hours so their pilots could go have a nap,

They offered us a 20$ food voucher ( all restaurants were closed, except fopr a sports bar),, voucher was not good on alcohol

They are on my ''do not fly list''

4. no regrets

no regrets Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    they said I could fly all night loose a day at the resort or rebook my flight get a refund I choose to go to united extra money but i still get a 7 day stay at TTR originally I was saturday to saturday now sunday to sunday at least I will be with my TTR peeps

5. Tempted Kitty

Tempted Kitty Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Never had a problem flying WestJet unless it was weather related and just got a delay. Totally fabulous with food vouchers and got a credit to boot. Would never fly with anyone else if I can help it.

6. luckyonesx

luckyonesx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wacouple2229, we changed our flights and hotel to Puerto Vallarta also and we fell in love the weather in PV. It all worked out in the end, just the growing pains of getting there.

7. luckyonesx

luckyonesx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Arghh...we are flying Sunwing in March to TTR and they worry us with their delays between flight changes because we've heard this happens a lot. Wow $20 what a generous airline. :(

8. luckyonesx

luckyonesx Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey Tempted Kitty, we are WestJet owners too! We love WestJet and usually fly with them but they had terrible flight times this time.

9. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    United Airline Sucks too .

on a 41 passengers flight 7 persons didn't have their suitcase... Departure was from Ottawa and we was in Minnesota ( Minneapolis. )

Receive our lugguage 2 days after with non stop rainning so I was glad to go shop at walmart and get a refund for the stuff I bought. =)
    + my brother-in-law went on a cruise United Airlines '' lost '' is suitcase receive it 2 months after and all the suitcase was messed up.. ( broken wheel and stuff like that. )

Now with the new 25 $ fee hope they will not messed up with our suitcase !!

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

did I mention , on the same trip they were 15 hours late leaving ??
    no voucher ,, bus ride to a AI resort

I would pay double to avoid them,, they only have a 51% on time departure time,, AC and Westjet 79 and 80%

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice