Airfare getting cheap??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Bart/Annette, Nov 5, 2008.

1. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eng guy

Where do you look for fares?
    Thanks in advance!!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I check all the normal places.......orbitz, priceline, expedia, fun jet, bookit.com, those are the normal ones I use. I am a frequent flyer with Orbitz so, I usually go with them. Booked my flight to London in march with them..... 645.00usd roundtrip out of chicago, non stop, pretty good price!!! I think cancun prices are around 445.00 right now for march which is pretty good even though I am not doing cancun this year.

3. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man that seems like a steal to Europe.

I have looked at some of those websites too and it seems that you can get a decent deal for a air\hotel package, but air alone is sh*&@y. At least right now.

Couple weeks ago travelocity had an air (with 1 stop each way) and hotel at a place on the lagoon for 720.00 per person, that was good. Air only was almost 800.00 (non stop) pp. :?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    alpharooms.com is the cheapest by far for hotels in cancun I have found!! Bookit.com is ok also!

5. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheap Airfares?

FINALLY!! Got my ticket today from Chicago to Cancun non-stop from Chicago for $390 for a February 21st departure. Have been trying for quite a while and had almost given up on a 2009 visit to my favorite place on earth! As we have just hit our high temperature of the day at 10:20 p.m. of 10 degrees, it's going to be a long wait until Feb. 21st but at least I'll know my memories of the warm beaches of Cancun and Isla are definitely going to occur again in a couple months.

6. fishing_magician

fishing_magician Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    spiritair.com

get the email alerts..... you can go for under $300 each easy.... I have everytime....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice