Airfare Deals Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ana, Feb 1, 2006.

1. JessinMN

JessinMN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I booked us through trans global from MN all inclusive to to Dos Plays for 500.00 per person including air.

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I booked airfare to Cancun this morning and I got it for $87 round trip on Orbitz.

I'm pretty sure it has to be a glitch in the system but when I put in the dates 12/12-19 out of Cincy to Cancun it came up $87...and that was the final price.

I booked it instantly thinking it would be gone next time I looked so I'm locked in at that price!!!!!

Karan

3. sheriandbob

sheriandbob Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Karan wtg that is awesome. Wish I could find a glitch like that from Memphis LOL we paid 400 apiece for our flights in July.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I checked a little while ago and it said nearly $300 for the same flight....guess they fixed the glitch.

Karan

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Anyone have a promotion code for American Airlines??

I never fly AA to Cancun, but they are my best choice for flying back to STL on Labor Day, and even that is not non-stop. None of the other carriers that I have used fly out on Monday.

6. Rich and Linda

Rich and Linda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MSP to Cun February

Just booked Minneapolis to Cancun (1 stop in Atlanta) for Feb. 10-17, 2007 for $301 RT. Pretty sweet considering I was planning on spending $500. Non-stop would have been nice, but the wife and I can use an extra $400 spending money. :D

7. VOH2OX2

VOH2OX2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You guys are so lucky to get such good prices - I started looking in earnest about a month ago, put flights on hold (2) for $1038 total - went to book 3 days later, and they had gone up to $1178 - I booked - yesterday I checked again and they were $1338 - they went up that much in a week - the same flight :shock:

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flying from LAS Vegas to Cancun is cheap with Aviacsa, look at www.aviacsa.com they make 1 stop at Monterrey or Mexico City.

Try the search on Tuesday as they post the Tuesday Sopecials rate, we found a flight cun - las round trip for $ 350 per person.

9. Bradley104

Bradley104 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flying out of Cleveland to Cancun on August 19 is only $1 right now at www.usa3000.com. Not sure about the prices from other cities, but the total cost for two of us to fly round trip was only$544! When you use promo code wqed in knocks off like $40.

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I tried a sample fare from NY JFK to Cancun Aug. 19-Aug 26 and it came out to $286 total r/t. Not bad at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice