Airfare Deals Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ana, Feb 1, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok friendly folks, who has experience getting great deals from Los Angeles? My bro is coming in July but is a bargain hunter and won't book til he gets the best deal. Any tips from the Left Coast?

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's not necessarily a "deal" but I have heard that airfare is cheaper out of Tijuana than it is out of LA or San Diego.

May be too much a drive for him though....

Karan

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tip, not sure if he would be up for the drive or not, but he is THE bargain master of all time so he might be. :D

He's actually quite incredible, at times he gets stores to pay him to buy their products with all his rebates and discounts and coupons and guarantees.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a friend who does that..never ceases to amaze me.

I just don't have the patience to clip the coupons and send in the rebates unless it's for areally big ticket item.

Karan

5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    $99 each way on USA3000 from several cities including STL, less another $10 each way for using "summer" as the promotional code.

We booked for $100 round trip for our April trip, so I am not real sure when to pull the trigger for our August trip.

6. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    $79 -- Cancun from Dallas (Roundtrip!)

$79 -- Cancun from Dallas (Roundtrip!) *

Cancun, Mexico

Travel dates: June 16 & 18
    Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
    Fly from Dallas to Cancun on June 16 and 18, returning 3 or 4 nights later for an incredible $79 roundtrip!
    This offer is only available online and must be booked by tomorrow (Thursday, May 25).

To Book: Click here to view Red Hot Deals and scroll down to find the $79 Cancun fares. If you are unable to find the fare, try changing the "# of Adults" from 2 to 1. Book airfare only, or choose a hotel-inclusive package.

Airfare taxes are about $90 additional per person, and will be included in the total price.

Worry-Free Vacations

* Terms/Conditions:
    Rate is per person. Limited availability and package price and offer is capacity controlled and subject to change at any time. Price excludes PFC charges, US Security Fee, and Federal Segment Fees.

http://vacations.travelzoo.com/mexico-vacations/241378

7. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. nausetn

nausetn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Airfares for February 2007

I have been SEARCHING for a decent RT fare out of wither LGA, JFK or Newark (ALL New York City) airports for Feb 16-24 and the best can do so far is in the neighborhood of 700$ with 1 stop (except for ATA but they transit thru Chicago which is just TOO RISKY in the February timeframe. I need 2 tickets for teenagers 13/17 and two parents. Any one find anything more reasonable? Many thanks, Nauset N

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just booked USA3000 out of Cincinnati for September.

$99 each way and a promotional code knocks of $10 each way.

FDelta also has some decnt airfares out there too...$312 roundtrip from Cincy.

Karan

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most very low fares to popular vacation hot-spots are usually extremely limited -- either it's good on 1 or 2 dates only, or you have to travel within the next week. But with Frontier's 2-day sale, you can fly non-stop to Cancun for $79-$139 each way between July 10 and October 14.
    Routes on sale (each way):

Indianapolis-Cancun ... $79
    Kansas City-Cancun ... $79
    Denver-Cancun ... $119 (very limited availability, more availability in Sep.-Oct.)
    Salt Lake City-Cancun ... $129
    Nashville-Cancun ... $139

http://airfare.travelzoo.com/international-airfare/243399

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice