Airfare Deals Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ana, Feb 1, 2006.

1. cancundreams

cancundreams Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    janebritnproud I found this rate on Wednesday night, at that time they had the same rate on cheaptickets but before I could finish the reservation with them the rate went up. Rates like this dissappear really quickly....good luck with your search. Sorry it is no longer available on Orbitz but the site does have an alert where you can put in the price and you will get an e-mail if it should become available again.

2. janebritnproud

janebritnproud Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks very much for your help, I will put my name on for the alert. I appreciate your information.

3. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Ana~ That is great because I always look online and have consistently found the $850 range with taxes included.

4. yesitsfree

yesitsfree Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our whole package with air and AI Hotel was $359 for a 3 night out of Cincinnati , Ohio (the end of March) I foound this deal on the travelzoo.com top 20 picks of the week.

We are staying at Club Carousell (which I am reading bad reviews on so maybe that is why it was sooo cheap???)

5. janebritnproud

janebritnproud Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw that deal but I need a flight from Raleigh NC. Don't worry about bad reviews, just remember that we all have different viewpoints and you get out what you put in. Mexico is a different place, it is beautiful and the people are fantastic, if you are going there to find paradise then you will have it, if you are going to find the same food as here then you might not find it. I love to experience the different food and the atmosphere is out of this world. I don't worry too much about the hotel because you are hardly in the room anyway. As long as it has the necessities, A/C, bathroom, bed, that's it. Alot of people talk about smells and horrible food, go with an open mind, you are in a tropical climate, it won't smell the same, food is different - always is in a different country. Relax and enjoy.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's copy of a postby Linda_in_NJ:

Linda_in_NJ

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:48 pm Post subject: Awesome Airfare For NJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never post here but I do love Cancun and have been there often.
    I also read your posts daily and I just wanted to say that I found an awesome price for airfare flying from Newark to Cancun in the month of March only, flying USA 3000. Price round trip per person is $140.00
    includes tax. That is the best airfare I have ever seen flying out of Jersey. It's usually pretty high. Hope someone can use it.

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And here's one by Gonzo:

GONZO

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have $99 round trip from MSP to CUN til middle of March.

8. tuffy88

tuffy88 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    airfare

Apple Travel lists very good RT prices to Cancun in their newspaper adds in Chicago. Has anyone used them and how did you like the experience?

Charles

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We paid $100pp round trip out of STL on USA3000 last week for an upcoming trip in April. With the taxes included, still under $400 for both of us.

10. tuffy88

tuffy88 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BB & AB

That was pretty good. In the Chicago papers Apple advertises RT for $258. They don't say what airline. Funjet ads are for $109 each way. That is on Trans Air. We are planning on going in the summer. Hard to tell what the airfare will be then. We usually go on one of the packages one of the two offers. If the air goes up the package will be more. Have a good time on your trip.

Charles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice