Aggressive Behavior Chatter.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lmccuist, Aug 25, 2020.

1. lmccuist

lmccuist Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Please direct me if the wrong place for this, but hearing some chatter about some unwelcome activity by a group of men in one of the Facebook feeds. Normally, I am not concerned about this sort of thing, my RBF will generally stop it pretty quick, but I am bringing a friend who has never been to this type of resort. Definitely would like to make connections just to be aware even after a few drinks. Going Sept 30th-Oct 7th.

(Attached pic. Best friend and I are coming. She is the newbie. I came several years ago with my sister)

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  2. aggiemike

aggiemike Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    You will make many friends no doubt. The Temptation community looks out for each other and will not tolerate any bad behavior. Ask to hang out with these new friends till the jerk moves along. Also security will step in when neccesary. What you dont want to do is throw a punch at one of these jerks and have to waste your money and vacation in a mexican jail. But we've visited more than a dozen times and never has my wife been in an uncomfortable or threatening situation.

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    You girls will make tons of friends and there will be piles for you to take cover behind. Don't worry, have fun and if you don't feel comfortable, just wave security. They do an awesome job to make the place secure and to keep boyfriends and husbands out of jail!
    And according to girlfriend, they are pretty good looking! So she says!! ;)

4. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Do NOT worry about groups of men. If they behave poorly almost the entire other group of people will shun them and shut them out of the fun. They learn quickly to behave and act respectfully, or they get chased away by the rest of the guests AND security.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I also read this on FB, it seemed like it was a specific group that was there a week or so ago. Obviously that can happen from time to time if you have a group of disrespectful idiots, but I would say it's not very common. Maybe it's prone to certain areas in the pool, or a particular spot at Bash, and perhaps my wife just avoids those areas in general, but in 12 trips we have never had a problem, not a single time. As with regular life, it's just best to be mindful of your surroundings.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    This kind of thing is rare, but it's also nothing new. There have been similar occasional reports for the 18 years this forum has been running.

I'd be more concerned about the number of people on Facebook who think it's ok to "rip their heads off", "knock them out", "break their legs" etc etc if it were true.

Of course, most of those are just FB keyboard warriors looking for virtual likes, and probably wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Steve, why would anyone say Boo to a goose?

...j/k

We've only had a single negative experience at TTR and it wasn't on the property, it was down on the beach. Some lurker/stalker followed Stacia down to the water (middle of the day) when she wanted to go put her toes in the Gulf water. It was NOT cool.

8. bradtallcool1

bradtallcool1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    if you have ANY problems ask for the CUBAN.. he is a great man and will handle it immediately. tell him BRAD the mayor said to ask for him. pink shirt side of the pool the girls tell me hes easy on the eyes so introduce yourself just in case !! have fun tear shit up and remember "nobody knows you nobody gives a shit!!" you will have a blast!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice