Agenda

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sharon Varg, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We added the nap, either pre or post dinner, but most importantly pre Bash this last trip, and it made a huge difference in making the late night party work. We always used to feel like you shouldn't rest on vacation, and try and get everything in all the time. Ok, that's really more me than Meri, but you get the point. Considering we have almost never slept all the way thru the night, since our daughter was born 24 years ago, we find that sleep when available should not be denied.

The rest of our day would be similar to the other peoples comments. I don't eat breakfast, more of a brunch guy, so I let Meri sleep in a little more, and I walk around, doing whatever. Mostly internet surfing. Then it's to the buffet, and then pool, with a brief lunch around mid afternoon. Hot tub in the late afternoon, then the nap/dinner routine. Usually Italian, Sea Flirt, and Mexican. Sometimes Mexican after a different restaurant because they have some great deserts.

This will be our first time in the Tower, and sky bar access, so we will adjust the schedule somewhat to try out that experience, and maybe do it during the some of the "fun games" times. We'll just have to see how that goes.

2. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Napping after dinner, before Bash is playing with fire. We try it too. But it is HARD to get up at 11ish pm. Some nights it doesn't happen.

3. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
    I can agree to that.. Lol. Happened to us on a few occasions

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    If I was like my wife I would agree, she is very sleep deprived, and she could probably not wake up unless I got her up. I pretty much live on power naps, and fifteen to twenty minutes is all I need, and I feel perfectly refreshed.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice