Age range at Temptation resort?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lala052206, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

Me and my husband are in our late 20's. And i notice that most quests at Temptation Resort seems to be in their 40's-60's. Will be fit in with the crowd there? My husband is concern we might be too young for this place.

Thanks so much!

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We are both 50, and I would that you are a little old with the 40-60 age range estimate for most guests. Lots of guests your age. Our daughters came down two years ago when they were 21 & 23, and had a blast.

We have enjoyed talking to guests of all ages. Hope you can keep up with the 40-60 crowd :wink: :wink:

3. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's people of all ages. Fun and games has no age restrictions. We've been going since we were in our 20's. You'll have a blast.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    My girlfriend and I had been going since we were 23 and 21 respectively..Now Im 29 and ive been going with friends and we meet singles and couples from 21 to 101 and ive had just as much fun going now that im single and 29 as I did when i went as a couple at 23. You will be amazed at the drug we call Temptations ha ha ..ive met people that were 60 that partied and drank like they were 21...and ive met people that were 21 that stayed at the quiet pool and were in bed by 10pm....its a place where ages and stereo types are left at the door and you make it what you want. ENJOY
    Jim

5. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The first time we went, I met an older guy at the bar that had been going for 10 years. He knew a lot of stuff that was useful. Also, had a bottle of expensive congac hiding in the cooler at the sexy pool bar that he shared with me the whole trip. Lesson learned: the older folks have more money and like to share their "reserve" booze.

6. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Lala052206...There are people of all ages at Temptations. Everyone has a great time...No one cares about your age....We are all there to meet new friends as well as PARTY...LMAO...So if you and hubby enjoy have some fun....This is the spot... :headbanger: And if you can..Post a pic of you and hubby so we can see what you look like when you get to Temptations..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice