Afterhours Room Parties

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave & Audrey, Mar 2, 2009.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Parties

That is a good place to hang out , last year I had a room right by the beach on the ground floor sexy pool side and we brought drinks and an IPOD and just a good group of partiers, laughing talking and sharing stories for hours and hours,
    I think there are many types of parties at this hotel, its like walking in New York City, depending on what you want, it may be the next door over ha ha...

2. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a party every night in our room ... mind you it was just the too of us having the party, no on complained about the noise either, except my hubby ... he kept saying shhhhh someone is going to hear and know what we are doing .... lol. The only time there was not a party was the first night, when I went to bed and Gary decided to stay out and party but could not remember our room number or where it was and ended up sleeping on one of the cots on the beach. LMAO.

3. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Don't worry sweetie....I found him about daylight the next morning and returned him to you!! (that was funny)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice