After First Day Back To Ttr, Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sonny&Andrea, Sep 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We flew in yesterday and unfortunately things didn’t start out great. Our room was “ready” but got there and they had forgotten to clean the floor or the balcony. It really is unfortunate because that was my favorite room. But do to Covid, the Mrs didn’t want to be on the same floor as the maid was on that missed that. So we switched rooms, second room was clean, but the safe didn’t work. Packed all valuables with us to eat, then went back to the room to wait on maintenance. Maintenance showed up and fixed the safe no problem and we was on our way to the sexy pool.

By this time a Cancuncare legend had made it to the resort, you know who you are, and we was able to meet them for the first time after reading their post for two years. Good times flowed!

I must say, the staff is absolutely grateful to have the guest back. In 4 trips, I have not been treated as good as we were yesterday. They truly did go above and beyond. Unfortunately I also noticed I didn’t see many others tipping. Could have been because we was late the pool and everyone had already tipped out. IDK.

The party was great at the pool! When we first got here and looked down from the balcony, there maybe was 12 people in the pool at noon, and only one topless. Well by the time we got the room sorted and down to the pool at 4ish, it was pretty busy. Lot of beautiful people. Toplessness was around 50% I’d say by that time. Holy shit the cameras! Everywhere. Every time, and I mean every time I scanned the pool looking around, I seen at least one person taking a photo or video of the pool. I can’t even count the number of people I seen scanning the pool with a phone. I think it’s safe to say, until the resort does something about this (if they ever do), you should just accept you are going to be on video. We have came to that realization and ain’t concerning ourselves with it anymore. We ain’t going to let that hinder our good time. We went to the hot tub and a guy was FaceTiming someone, and panning the hot tub. I am only going to say one more thing about this, but I did notice that every person I seen with there camera out had their top on, or their spouse did. Enough of that.

The buffet situation is kinda cumbersome, but it works. Or it at least works for getting your food. Food at the buffet was ok, but we ordered room service last night and it was fantastic! Breakfast this morning at buffet was also really good. Green juice was a life savor as always for the Mrs.

We didn’t make Bash last night, but have heard it was kinda slow. We were exhausted from our travel, so we was in bed by 7:30!

The weather, omg! So far has been amazing. Hasn’t been hot to our standards, nor very humid. As of this writing, we think this is absolutely the perfect weather.
    Ok got to go for day number two!!

2. Jason&Mallory

Jason&Mallory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +474 / 0
    Thank you for the updates hopefully they get a handle on the phone situation by November my wife loves to be topless and if someone was recording her or taking pictures that would make her uncomfortable

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We came back from our recent trip in July and experienced much of the same thing you are now reporting. I think because of the deep discounts, the clientele was not as good and caused more problems. We hope this gains the attention of the resort and they pay particular attention to this going forward. We plan to try again next year and truly hope the situation is better.

4. Becca2112

Becca2112 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 0
    Thank you for the info as a newbie I am very curious on how they handle phones / videoing. Hope you both have a fabulous rest of the trip! Cheers :)

5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Really appreciate your report.... last year J.J would repeatedly highlight the "camera" ban at the pool..is this no longer happening ??...... we really think the resort is becoming very "Topless" optional and will reduce further with people videoing ..... on way to being a family resort

6. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Spot on about the cameras AND the green juice. Great report.

7. Buckeyes28

Buckeyes28 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Hmm.... what is the green juice all about?

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Legend my ass!
    A real pleasure meeting you two and hope the week only gets better!

Great report.
    You are correct, the staff and management are extremely happy folks are visiting and they are showing it.
    This is their livelihood and us visiting allows them to work and keep their jobs so they can continue to earn a living and live.
    Please visit if you are able.
    Do not be afraid.

We will write up our report upon return but are posting now here and there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    They were cracking down on cameras when we were there in late July. One d-bag up on the bash balcony got boo-ed quite loudly lol.

10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I will discuss with JJ tonight/tomorrow and get the scoop.
    Will also speak with security folks.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice