Advice For Newly Weds On Honeymoon July 2021!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Destinee Kenerson, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Destinee Kenerson

Destinee Kenerson Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Hi everyone! Newbie here! My fiancé and I are getting married in July and the day after we’re getting on a plane and flying directly to Mexico! We’re so excited for this trip! We’ll be staying for 7 days (July 11-18). Any advice? I’ve heard a great deal about the Boobs Cruise! What about tips? Should I tip in American US dollars or Pesos? Any advice/tips is appreciated. Can’t wait to party and go topless lol
    Thanks!!

2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Congrats on your upcoming marriage!!

You are gonna have an awesome time.

The Boobs Cruise is amazing and a great way to meet people at the resort so if u can, try to do one early on in your trip.

We are from canada and always get pesos for tipping. A 20 peso bill basically equals about $1 usd, but the employee doeant have to pay a conversion fee so it has its benefits for them. Also, the pesi bill is waterproof. Not that u cant get usd Bill's wet but in find them easy to handle and shake dry for the bartenders. To be honest, if we lived in the states, im guessing we would probably just use usd.

3. Destinee Kenerson

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    thank you! We’ll definitely have to do the Boobs Cruise! And we’ll make sure to get pesos, I don’t want them to have to pay a conversion fee. Thanks for the tips!

4. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    Dollars are absolutely fine!! Speaking for a lot of people including ourselves, all we’ve ever used are dollars.

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,852 / 5
    Wow...Honeymoon at TTR, that is starting this union off at a high level! Congrats!
    We tip in Dollars (knowing there is a fee that they will pay but it’s just easier for my public school educated brain to know if I am giving $5 or $10. (Or even $20) without having to do math and guessing what the Peso is worth). Do the Boobs Cruise (and let them know it’s your Honeymoon!) but do it as early in your trip as you can.

6. vegaskitty

vegaskitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    You will have a blast on the Boobs Cruise. Make sure and tell Chinos you are on your honeymoon.

7. Destinee Kenerson

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    will do!!

8. Destinee Kenerson

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    That makes sense! I’m not the best at math and conversions so we may just stick to USD. And yes! We are a go big out go home type of couple. We love adventures so we’re so excited! We’ll definitely let them know it’s our honeymoon

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Wow...and only 23years old!
    You are starting young.
    Advise...no matter what, do not buy a membership if you go to the sales pitch.
    Visit at least a few times before buying in.
    Just say no thankyou!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  10. Destinee Kenerson

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    definitely! I’ve read that they can be pretty aggressive with the timeshare stuff but I get it, gotta make money I guess. Thanks for sharing the tips!

and yeah haha we’re kinda young lol. But we’re sooooo ready to be married, been together for 5 years, engaged for 2. I’m excited to be honeymooning at a place where everyone is fun, and open-minded. Definitely a breath of fresh air for us both!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice