Adding another person to your trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MillerTime, Feb 5, 2008.

1. MillerTime

MillerTime Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have a buddy of ours that wants to go now. We originally booked it for two of us but we would like to add a third person. My buddy plans on calling there in the next day or two but I was wondering if anybody here has experience with this before.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    depending on where you're staying it should work

I got added to my current room at Dos Playas, AND we had to drop someone after that, all done with no problems.....

3. MillerTime

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the hosais

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah that i have no idea, you obviously have to give them a call, hopefully they will have some answers for ya

5. BagOfSand

BagOfSand Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'll be fine. I just did the same thing a few days ago. I called the travel agent and got her to get me in at a good price and she added me to my buddies room like that. Ain't nothin but a peanut.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah it should be fine, you hvae to get your buddy to book through the same agent you booked you guys trips though, And then they have the info and such to add the extra person. I think un fortunately you will lose out on the savings you would have got if you had have originally booked a triple occupancy instead of the double you already have..

But should be no issue

7. MillerTime

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it worked my buddy called and got another person added. We are taking our recently seperated and surely soon to be divorced friend especially after she finds out he went to Cancun. We are going to be at the Oasis from Feb 29th through the 9th of March. Its going to be nuts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice