Activities outside Temptation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SweetLL, May 17, 2009.

1. SweetLL

SweetLL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

We're at Temptation for a brief visit, June 4-7, and want to maximize our fun and time, so wondering if there are enough activities at the resort, or do we need to plan for any other excursion trips outside the resort...what do you guys think? Thanks for your suggestions :)

Ciao

2. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The resort will have enough activities to keep you busy however no trip to Cancun is complete without a visit to Coco Bongos!

3. SweetLL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're planning to do the booze cruise....We're still in research mode, but def will add Coco Bongo's to the itinerary ;)

4. missnbluebay

missnbluebay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    that last two times we were there were just after hurricanes, so nothing else was open. that being said we never felt like we were couped up at all there are plenty of activities to keep you entertained. I do agree if you are going to bo out Coco Bongos is a must, with a brief stop at senoir frogs just to say you did it.

5. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You only have a fews days to work with. There is plenty to consume your time at the resort. You might want to consider the jungle-snorkeling tour. That's real nice. But you can book that when you get there. The only other club I would suggest is Senor Frogs. Wherever the resort goes is always nice. Just my input. Enjoy your vacation. :cool:

Reggie

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We liked the Friday night booze cruise and the pirate dinner cruise (we did this both times we were down). We also enjoyed the daytime booze cruise over to Isla. If you do that do it on Tues or Thurs where it is guarenteed adult only. They try to group it with TTR peopple so that it is like minded (party people who are not offended by toplessness) folks.

Since you are gonna be there for such a short time I would consider only one "excursion" type activity or you will miss out on so much that the resort has to offer. You can always do more the NEXT time you come (cause if you become a repeater you wont make such a short trip next time! LOL!)

7. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just MHO, but I say stay at the resort, soak it in and while your planning your next trip there (and you WILL) see about the excursions...and you can talk to others and see what the favorites are and what you think you would like..

8. SweetLL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Repeat offenders....LOL...It can be that addictive, huh? I like it already ;)
    We're both foodies - any recommendations for must-try restaurants outside the resort?

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the place across the street is supposed to be great, a couple I met last week said it was great, lots of food..

and if you stay at the resort my personal favorite is the Italian restaurant and you must, must, must have the bacon wrapped shrimp...and order the sexy coffee..soooo good!!

10. MichiganCity2

MichiganCity2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Bacon wrapped shrimp.......... Ohh man............ :shock: :shock: :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice