Activities List (clubs)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PaulAndDarcy, Jun 19, 2008.

1. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Looking at the sticky for activities, it looks like there is a trip to one of the clubs on the strip every night. How does this work? Fixed time to come back I assume, how late? How popular are these trips? Do alot of folks go out to the clubs, or more stay back for nightly things at Temptations?

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There is a trip to a club every night leaving around 10:30-11.00pm. It's one way transportation only and costs around $40 for all you can drink until 3 or 4 am. Make your way home on your own via taxi or bus.

Some clubs are more popular than others, the Monday night trip to Coco Bongo being the most popular.

Unfortunately from what I'm hearing there is not much going on at the hotel after those going to the club have left. Some people will stay up drinking others will go to bed. Obviously this will vary on the crowd there at the time.

3. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    After closing down Paty O' s 4 out of the 5 nights we were there I agree there isn't much going on but you can always find people to drink and party with. And after Paty O's closes there is always the TexMex for burgers to cure the hang over with.

4. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We're both looking forward to seeing the clubs we missed last year (stayed at Dreams). We did Coco Bongo twice, Frogs once, and Congos twice. I see several of the other clubs on the list, so we'll be busy at night.

Its kinda funny, we should have picked a quieter place, as we're not all that young to be partying all day... we'll be in bed by 10:30 if we do! :-|

How bad is taxi fare back from the strip? Steve mentioned a bus, but do they run that late and where to pick them up?

Paul

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice