Acidophilus???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ateparker, Sep 28, 2007.

1. ateparker

ateparker Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have heard that taking Acidophilus before and while traveling to Mexico can help prevent sickness from food/water. Has anyone tried this and did it work?

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is only good if you have mini fridge in room though...must be kept refridgerated :-|

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes and no Apple

My buddy Rondo turned me on to Kyo years ago and I used it as directed, 2 per day a week before the trip, during the trip and a week after the trip.

I never ever had a problem. Now my stomach can handle anything that Cancun has to offer.

Apple, I get this stuff at a large health food store in Florida and while they suggest keeping in cold, which I do, it still works just fine at room temperature. It is just that the shelf life is longer if kept in the frig. I am positive that (at least based on what my regular store tells me) that is is totally ok for a trip of a couple of weeks, which would mean that it is a total go for 4 weeks at room temp. And if you keep it cold for the week before the trip it seems to be a no brainer. I get it in 90 to a bottle, put it in the frig, and take what I need with me in a smaller bottle when I venture to strange places.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice