ACAPULCO

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dobbler8, Jan 21, 2007.

1. dobbler8

dobbler8 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all

The lads are just deciding whether acapulco or cancun? ViewS??

Either crown plaza acapulco bahia suites?? or Cancun oasis

Would love some advice

Thx guys

Nick :D

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think you'll find that since this is a cancun message board, you will find alot of views a bit biased. there are a few on here that have been to both, but you willmost likely have to wait till tomorrow to hear them.

but you will most likely have a great time where ever you go?

4. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been to Acapulco 1 time and Cancun 4 times. I enjoyed Acapulco but Cancun beats it hands down which is why I kept going back to Cancun. The bars in Acapulco and Cancun are both awesome the beaches in Cancun are alot better. There is also less people going to Acapulco over the past few years some of the travel agencies only offer a small range of dates. Price is about the same for either. I'd say just go to Cancun. Just my opinion.

5. pyrorainx

pyrorainx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Acapulco is not what it used to be

Ever since the Distrito-Federal-Acapulco tollway was built, acapuloc changed a lot. It is far more dangerous than Cancun only becuase it's so close to Mexico City. The street hawkers can be both annoying and dangerous; once you buy something rom them (a cocunut , for example) they WILL NOT leave you alone adn try to sell you all kinds of stuff. Many of them try to rip you off too: they ca be quite the con artists.. That doesn;t happen in Cancun. Also, the locals love to pickpocket green money from tourits. Walking in the streets of Acapulco isn't as safe as walking in the streets of Cancun.
    As for the beaches, there is no doubt Cancun wins.

When I first started travelling, my travel agent told me: "If you want to start travelllng now, don;t go to Cancun yet, because once you go to Cancun, you will not want to go anyhere else for your enxt vacations". He was so right.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah seems people on here who have been to both, would choose Cancun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice