about week club passes

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by itt, Jan 15, 2008.

1. itt

itt Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well we're thinking about getting some for the week, however our travel agent doesnt sell them so we wanted to know if there was some kind of company that sells them over cancun, or some reliable website like cancuncare does for example with the party hopper tour.

If not, and we end up having to buy those week passes down in cancun, where can we and about how much will it cost?

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, you can buy them in Cancun, and I think they are around $200 range somewhere.. Make 20 bucks more or less..

3. itt

itt Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any other input on this one?

come on tell me more about it :p

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    reasearch student travel services (scs) as supported on this site they do the weekly vip passes includeing booze cruise look into it!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I definitely recommend getting one of those passes.

It takes the stress out of figuring out which club to go to each night of your spring break.

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I disagree.. for me at least.

Once I get down there and settled in, get to know a few people, the plans of where to go each night just take care of themselves. Plus, there will be different acts at different places that you may or may not want to see on a particular night...

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd rather wait myself.. If it is a party hop for none night, or a CancunCare party, yell, i'll book it, but to fill my entire week up, after thinking about it, I probably wouldn't get it either, UNLESS I did want to go to those places, and it saved me money..

I do plan on the booze cruise one night, a party hop one night, and The CancunCare party...

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never buy a party plan, play everything by ear ! If you over hear 7 out of 10 people poolside, are saying they are going to a certain place you better believe thats going to be the spot for the night. If you buy the plan your obligated to hit that spot and if its whack that night, your either stuck there or forced to spend money to go elsewhere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice