? about Transfers?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matt (the Travel Agent), Aug 21, 2007.

1. Matt (the Travel Agent)

Matt (the Travel Agent) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although I am a Travel Agent and should know this answer and I just booked a "FAM" trip to Cancun from September 8-12. I am actually coming in a day early and leaving a day later than the Fam trip so my transfers arent included. Although I have been to Cancun 4 times I think I need a little bit more "Fam". Although Im a travel agent and should know this answer I dont because the 4 times I have been I have used Apple Vacations whose transfers are included. ??? What are my options for a reasonably priced transfer for 1 person to and from the airport and Riu Cancun???
    Thanks
    Matt

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. Matt (the Travel Agent)

Matt (the Travel Agent) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve! Maybe we can meet up when im down there? Ive been reading these boards for over 3 years and although i dont really know anyone I would love to meet a few of you. Ill be there from September 7-13 but and am staying at the Riu the night of the 7th, then im on a working "fam" staying at the Omni till the 12th, then back at the Riu for 1 more night, im going to be alone so I havent decided what im going to do yet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice