ABC

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Mikey, Nov 11, 2004.

1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree....problem is he doesn't agree with either you or I on that. He thinks he's now got a mandate for his agenda. An it really looks like he's got one foot in the door to accomplish what he wants to do now.

Time will tell.....

Michelle

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    He thought he did during the Regan years too but never got too far then either....

Jamie

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the difference is the platform that Bush ran. He clearly has an agenda that is very similar with what Falwell seeks to do. They don't agree on everything, however, when it comes to those moral "issues"...they agree on what direction this country should go in. I think both of them will force feed it to the masses as what's good for America.

But then again, if Bev Harris is sucessful in her lawsuits this may all be water under the bridge. I don't know enough about computers to know if she is fulla beans or really has a good case. So far no major media has said a word about her....at least not that I've seen.

Michelle

4. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow if abortion becomes illegal just imagine all the taxes that will go to more welfare babies! Hey you guys knew the risks and still voted for it.

5. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For most of the rest I am scratching my head wondering how we got from the ABC Network Affiliates refusing to show a patriatic movie to welfare. I guess I not too bright to understand.

6. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See comments above Liz :wink:

7. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm still lost.

8. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the conversation changed here. :?:

9. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still didn't make sense, but my main point is that I hope my local ABC affiliate knows that I hope they know what they are getting themselves into. For the life of me I really can't think of one show on ABC worth watching anyways.

10. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On our local news station ABC they mentioned that they were the ones to decide. So it was decided locally I guess. It was not a decision made by just one person from ABC. Watched the movie it was just as touching the first time I saw it. It is sad that they did not air that movie in some cities. Especially when they air the first bombs of Iraq. Does not make sense to me? I guess whoever made that decision thinks that truth hurts and its hard to look at. That is what the remote is for :?:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice