A work for a tour guide in Cancun???

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Solar, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Solar

Solar Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody!
    I'm from Saint-Petersburg from Russia but last 10 years I live and work abroad. I'm an author of 18 guide books and really good tour guide (tour leader). I have extensive experience of work and travel: 2 years in India, 2 in Dominican Republic, 3,5 in Thailand etc. Totally it's 29 countries. I've been a tour leader of whale watching tours, extreme river tours, eco tours (I'm divemaster), 2-3 days historical and adventure tours etc.
    I'm looking for a work of tour guide in Cancun.
    Russian - native, English - advanced, Spanish - intermediate. If somebody knows a company (except Prime Travel!) which looking for a tour guide I'll be thankful for any information.
    Have a nice time in Cancun!
    :sunny:

2. ALINATRAVELAGENT

ALINATRAVELAGENT Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear Sir/Madame,

My name is Alina, I'm travel agent, working in New York. I have Russian VIP client who is seeking private guide for tours and shoping in Cancun, January 25-February 4 time period, 2015. Please let me know if you intrested. send me email to atg_alina@hotmail.com
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thank you, Alina

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice