a tip for big nights....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Feb 18, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those of you going this spring break, I have a tip for you. If there is a big night with a big celebrity head lining a party somewhere, then that means the line is going to be huge. So much so that if you arent there at least an hour before the doors even open you probably aren't going to get in.

My advice is that if you plan on attending a party like this, be sure to buy your tickets from your hotel's entertainment staff and then make sure you are with the rep when you get to the club. If you purchased your tickets from a rep, and you are with them, they should be able to get you to the front of the line.

In 05, when 50cent was performing at the city, the line was all the way down the street and wasn't moving. Everyone in line had already paid for tickets but it was just unrealistic to think they were getting in. Luckily, when I got there, I happened to run into the rep who sold me the tickets. He sold them to me and told me I could skip the line but when I got there, the people at the door practically laughed in my face and sent me to the back of the line. When I finally found the rep, he took us to the front of the line, argued with the bouncer for a good 5-10 minutes and finally got us in past everyone. Without him, I would have paid like $70 for a ticket that was practically useless.

Just something to keep in mind.......

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    excellent advice

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I bought Tickets for the Black Eyed peas a couple years ago, The City was packed and it was a push and shove match to see which hotels could get in first..The lines are crazy when you don't go with a rep

4. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the funny thing about that is the black eyed peas aren't even good. :evil:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh they were that night..Smart ass :lol:

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    honestly, i remember before they had fergie. i used to get calls from some promotion company telling me that i won free tickets. every single time they were in town i "won" tickets.

they couldn't give them away.

fergie sucks too. don't get me wrong, i'd bang her. but if you asked me if i really thought she was beautiful i would say no without hesitating. not only that, shes arrogant, classless and trashy. she has little talent and only appeals to sheep with little intelligence. (that is, people who are told what to like)

8. Dookie Drawers

Dookie Drawers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Plus Fergie is a recovering meth addict. . . . . just imagine how dirty that REALLY makes her.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yikes, compeltely forgot about that

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate quiters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice