A stupid question for you all

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mad-Ad, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just out of curiosity how much and what do you guys normally eat on a average day on Springbreak?, My kcal intake is probably as low as 1000Kcals a day (Apart from the booze) I just cant seem to eat properly over there.
    Which will explain why I come back 6lbs lighter everytime lol.

Bye
    Adam

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I usually try and get breakfast, thats a pretty important meal if you ask me!! I usually skip lunch and just drink all day, unless i get hungry. Always try and grab something for dinner, usually an early dinner so i can start the drinking process! So...... on average 2 meals a day, with breakfast being the lightest meal.

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this year i ate like crap.. i had breakfast twice i think... it was just pretty much dinner and the obligatory pizza..

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, it's not Spring Break for me but I have a totally off kilt eating schedule in Cancun.

Dany and I usually eat something around noon or 1 o'clock if he's working nights and then I have a very light dinner at the resort.....maybe just a salad or soup.

Dany and I then eat again sometime through the night...anywhere from 2am-6am.

If he's working days I have a light lunch at the resort and we go out to dinner.

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we ate like 4 meals total for the trip.. it wasnt very smart

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I ate breakfast everyday, which is something I never do here in the States.

I tried to eat lunch, succeeded most days in some capacity.

Always ate dinner. You must have a meal in your stomach for the nighttime... you never know what you'll be drinking or when you'll get back.

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bull! We've had breakfast many mornings... sometimes w/ Tequila!

Breakfast street meat is as good as any other street meat, sometimes better... unless the hangover is kicking in while the sun is coming up and you start sweating so bad, you feel sick from your own alcohol induced odor... but the street meat is still good!

8. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    um well i told myself that after christmas break i was going to "diet" and work out, well neither of those really happened. in cancun all we ate was the food by the pool which was covenient to the bar. oh and my friend and i ate a whole pizza plus a box of cheesesticks on the bus before we even got back to the hotel:) plus all that beer and tequila

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I counted that...just didn't call it breakfast.

I said w eat anywhere from 2-6am but if you want to get precise I'll say that sometiems we skip lunch because we've had a meal around 6-9am from some place!

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    usually my eating schedule in cancun is all over the place.....usually get in a breakfast, la isla for lunch and dinner always.....most of the time we just go to chilis haha....and at least one hooters trip per vacation as well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice