A Review of Negative Reviews!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Zohan&Mama, Mar 15, 2012.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If anyone did a search on google (like we did), for "adult resort cancun", Temptation is at the TOP of the listings. You know what you are looking for when you book, so don't be surprised when you arrive and it is exactly what you wanted but are afraid to know it!

I did our research and honestly read the TR's on TA and was a lil skeptical but also dug more and found CCC. This site is actually what sold me on the fact that this is where we wanna be!

How could anyone visit this site and not feel the sense of family(a very twisted one, but we love ya even so), and not want to come share in the fun times without EVER being judged or looked at cross-eyed? that is unless by one of the complete prudes that wrote the TA reports.

Moral of the story is... leave them at home!! YOUR ON EFFIN VACATION!

2. aragincajun

aragincajun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0

lol...twisted is the way i have described most if my best friends..not a bad thing at all..thats y i luv TTR..:) cc

3. Wild Willy

Wild Willy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Great post Zohan&Mama, we just got back from Temptation and had the time of our lives and can't complain about anything. The people that complain about this resort didn't research it at all. This resort is for opened minded fun people who want to be around other opened minded fun people. Anyone else should find a different place to go.

4. lanapud

lanapud Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha, good one

5. michellensteve

michellensteve Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve- can I suggest a sticky for trip reports. I always write on tripadvisor but would be more than happy to post it here first. I would guess that most people don't know that they should post here first to give this site the credit. A sticky with something in the title that says trip report post your reviews here first to share your temptations experience. Another thought would be to have a sticky where people can post their temptations pictures (at least the PG ones) thanks again for this very informative website. We are looking forward to meeting you on the April 2nd Boobs Cruise.

6. heidiho1128

heidiho1128 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    "I did our research and honestly read the TR's on TA and was a lil skeptical but also dug more and found CCC. This site is actually what sold me on the fact that this is where we wanna be!"

That is exactly what we did....this website convinced me to book our vacation at TTR. and we can't wait!!!!

7. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Great review of the negative reviews. To add to this I get about one request a week for passwords for the Temptation Fotki site. (All of which I turn down by the way.) They all start out the same way....My wife/girl friend/partner/etc. and I are going to TTR for the first time and we want to know what we are getting into so could you provide us with the passwords to all 100+ albums so we can get all giddy over boobs.

Okay so I made up the last part, but you get the idea. There are something like 30 gazillion posts on this site and a whole lot on a lot of other sites and you don't know what you are getting into when you go to TTR. What did you expect, a Rick Santorum rally?

There's a great line that kind of fits the folks who post the big negatives....."Stupid is a condition, Ignorance is a choice!"

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Sooo you're saying I'm NOT getting the passwords then? lol :typing:

9. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Aww Dos, seeing that it's you that's asking.......NO! Sorry I couldn't resist. Hey you never posted an album, did you? Gotta work on that!

10. Zohan&Mama

Zohan&Mama Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Wow

Now that was a gooooooood time period!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice